A pannier like no other, designed to handle the rigors of Mountain Biking and Bikepacking. Smaller in size than usual panniers, it is designed to be used with a front carrying system such as our Handle Bar Roll. This provides better weight distribution for an easier, more enjoyable ride.
Now available with two mounting options.
- Classic stainless hooks for an easy on/off system, ideal for touring and commuting. The hooks are locally water jet cut and bent, then plastic coated to prevent scratching your rack.
- Or 38mm Velcro® strap attachments. Velcro is ideal for rougher terrain and bikepacking adventures. This creates a quieter and more secure attachment method than traditional metal hooks. A bungee cord, complete with a mini clip, secures the lower portion of the bag to prevent swaying.
Mountain panniers are ideal for those who are reluctant to completely give up their panniers, but want to lighten their load.
- Capacity approx. 6-8L per pannier
- 500D and 1000D Cordura® Fabric
- Weighs 350-500g per pannier
- Double Layer attachment panel
- Removable plastic stiffener
- Tough NZ made webbing and binding
- Easy to use roll top closure
- Sold as a pair
Q. Is the bag waterproof?
A. The fabric is PU (polyurethane) coated on the inside and has a DWR (durable water repellent) coating on the outer. This makes the bag very weather resistant, but because the seams are not sealed water will seep in over time.