A perfect day adventure or weekender seat bag. The Pack Mule attaches easily to most bikes via two straps through the seat rails and one 50mm strap around the seat post. Seat bags are ideal for carrying gear when bikepacking, touring or even just commuting.
- Capacity is 6-8L at full volume
- Weighs approx 360g
- 500D and 1000D Cordura® fabric
- Removable plastic stiffeners to help keep it stable
- Tough NZ made webbing
- ITW® Camlock Buckles on the seat rail straps
- Roll type compression closure
- Bungee on the top for stashing items
- Needs 110mm + of exposed seat post to attach properly
Q. Is the bag waterproof?
A. The fabric is PU (polyurethane) coated on the inside and has a DWR (durable water repellent) coating on the outer. This makes the bag very weather resistant, but because the seams are not sealed water will seep in over time.