A simple roll top bag that nestles right into the Wald 137 basket. With a maximum volume of 18L you can load it up with groceries or pack it full of camping gear to head out for an overnighter.
The 137 Carryall bag attaches to the basket with a strap on either side of the bag. Quick release buckles make it a breeze to take on and off, and large reinforcements mean the bag stays put through the rough stuff. The polypropylene strips at the top of the bag help to keep the opening together when rolling the bag closed. A large 38mm strap with a quick release buckle secures the roll top and makes sure your contents won't escape. This strap can also be used as a carry handle when away from your bike.
If you have been wanting more luggage capacity on your bike but aren't keen on bikepacking style bags then the 137 Carryall is just the ticket.
Wald 137 baskets can be purchased from Goat Cycles (NZ wide) or from Get Lost Cycling in Wellington.
- 500D and 1000D Cordura® Nylon fabric
- Laser cut Cordura® attachment reinforcements
- Simple roll top opening with 38mm closure strap
- Secures to the basket with a 20mm strap on either side
- 3mm EVA foam in base to protect your contents
- Closure strap doubles as a simple carry handle
- Weighs approximately 400g
- Approximately 18L max volume
- Made in New Zealand