An adventure sized seat pack for multi day bikepacking trips or long distance tours.
The Pack Horse has a max volume of 9L, which when paired with a handlebar bag will be enough room to carry the majority of the gear needed for a bikepacking overnighter.
A piece of webbing passes over each saddle rail and down into a cam lock buckle on either side of the bag, enabling you to cinch the bag up tight to the seat. The opening at the end of the bag is a simple roll top design - roll then end down and place the strap over the end and into the buckle near the back of the seat. Tighten it up and you are ready to go.
- 500D Cordura® Nylon fabric
- Laser cut Cordura Laminate reinforcement panels
- Simple roll top closure with single compression strap
- 38mm Velcro® seat post strap
- 20mm seat rail straps with Cam-lock buckles
- Polypropylene stiffener to hold shape
- 9L max volume
- Weighs 340g
- Made in New Zealand