The Top Loader is a very versatile bag. You can use it to hold a phone on your commute, store your battery while touring or fill it full of energy gels when bikepacking.
- 500D and 1000D Cordura® exterior fabric
- 210D Liner fabric with secret stash pocket
- YKK® water repellant zip
- Cable port at front of bag
- Daisy Chain webbing and double sided velcro means easy attachment to frame
- Supplied with three velcro straps, advise if extra long straps are needed for gusseted headtube junctions
- 22cm long, 10cm high and 7cm wide
- Made in New Zealand
Q. Is the bag waterproof?
A. The fabric is PU (polyurethane) coated on the inside and has a DWR (durable water repellent) coating on the outer. This makes the bag very weather resistant, but because the seams are not sealed water will seep in over time.