The Handle Bar Roll attaches to handlebars using two buckles with ladder lock adjusters and is further secured with a strap around the stem, steerer tube or fork.
Ideal for carrying sleeping gear or shelters. Tent poles or other similar items can be strapped to the outside of the roll using the supplied straps.
- Available in two different sizes/diameters - 9L/17.5cm or 7.5L/16cm
- Tough NZ made webbing and binding
- 500D and 1000D Cordura® fabric
- ITW® Fastex buckles
- Removable plastic stiffener to help keep it stable
- Compatible with the Front Loader for extra volume
- Weighs approx. 360g for small, 400g for large
- Made in New Zealand
Q. Is the bag waterproof?
A. The fabric is PU (polyurethane) coated on the inside and has a DWR (durable water repellent) coating on the outer. This makes the bag very weather resistant, but because the seams are not sealed water will seep in over time.
Q. How much clearance to I need?
A. The bags diameter plus another 5cm or so for mounting to the bars. You need this distance to the front wheel plus a bit for safety clearance.
Q. Will this bag squash my cables?
A. The bag is supplied with 10 foam spacers, each 10mm thick. With 4 on each handlebar attachment and two around the headtube this usually gives ample clearance for most brake levers and gives the cables room to move.